To make it easier and less expensive we are now offering teams to arrange their own air and hotel so they can utilize the travel websites to book your air/hotel together and save you money.
1. **** Courtyard Marriott King Kamehameha Palani Road Kailua-Kona (in walking distance to the gym we use.)
2. ** Kona Seaside Hotel, located right across the street from the King Kamehameha Hotel on Palani Road Kailua-Kona. (walking distance to the gym)
3. ***Holiday Inn Express located on Sarona Lane, Kailua-Kona. (breakfast included, not oceanfront)
4. ** Uncle Billys (breakfast included) located on Hualalai Road / Alii Drive, Kailua - Kona.
5. ****Royal Kona Resort located oceanfront on Alii Drive, Kailua-Kona.
6. ****Sheraton Keauhou Resort, oceanfront, Keauhou. (about a 15 minute drive to the gym).
7. There are also many condos or homes available for vacation rentals.
(Package includes tournament and all tournament events listed on home page)
$250 per player (11 or 12 players per team)
$275 per player (9 or 10 players per team)
$300 per player (6-8 players) per team)
All Adult tournament passes are $150 per adult and $100 for children 17 -4, under 4 is free
All passes include the tournament events (Opening Ceremonies Polynesian Show, Circle Island Tour, Contests, games and Mahalo Awards Party.)
***No breaking up events or passes. PRICES ARE FOR ALL EVENTS, WHETHER YOU DO THEM OR NOT
** Once your team has been invited, to reserve a spot for your team , send a $250 deposit , which will be applied to your total amount due for the Package Deal for your group.
Make payable to:
World Youth Basketball Tournament/Christy Gladstone
75-5660 Kopiko St. Suite C7 #144
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740 USA
We are here to help you with all of your needs or concerns you may have, so please feel free to contact us anytime.
With much aloha,
<!-- Global site tag (gtag.js) - Google Analytics -->
<script async src="https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtag/js?id=UA-92259188-1"></script>
window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || ;
gtag('js', new Date());
WORLD YOUTH BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT HAWAII
TOURNAMENT PACKAGE DEAL
IF YOU STAY AT THE KING KAMEHAMEHA HOTEL OR KONA SEASIDE, the gym is in walking distance and is optional. Otherwise, rental cars are necessary for the other hotels/condos/homes.
FOR CAR RENTALS I recommend using:
3. HarperRentalcar.com (they have 15 passenger vans)
4. All the major rental car companies are at the Kona Airport.
NOTE: FOR THE MAKAHIKI HOU DATES, December 25th or 26th check in and return on December 31st, or January 1st. PLEASE MAKE YOUR RENTAL CAR RESERVATIONS WAY IN ADVANCE THEY SELL OUT FOR THAT WEEK OF THE YEAR AND YOU WILL SECURE A BETTER RATE DOING IT EARLIER!
For airfares, I recommend contacting the group departments of the major airlines that fly into Kona International Airport (KOA):
1. United Airlines
2. Alaska Airlines
3. American Airlines
4. Hawaiian Airlines
5. West Jet
6. Delta Airlines
7. Air Canada
I would contact their group departments. They will ask for a deposit per person and that will hold the fare and then you have time to pay off the balance.